Is the Union Btc platform secure?
Of course it is! We take the security of our client’s digital currency portfolios and personal information very seriously.
We invest a large part of our resources, financial, human and technical to guarantee a level of excellence in terms of security.
Our monitoring systems are constantly active. Their purpose is to detect any possible intrusions or malicious actions and on to thwart them.
In addition, we use different levels of organizational and technical measures to prevent exposure to different types of digital attacks.
However, we can not be held responsible for any eventual negligence of a user who inadvertently doesn’t take the necessary security measures (for example, giving his or her identifiers to a third person, browsing on his account using an unsecure connection, etc.)
Why have I been logged out from my Union Btc account?
This measure has been put in place to protect you. The system will automatically log you out only if your account has been inactive for more than 15 minutes. This is to protect the users who have forgotten to log out, and thus put themselves at risk of an unauthorized intrusion of their account by a third party.
Is there any risk if I share the address of my portfolio in order to receive Cryptocurrencies?
There is no risk! You can share the address of your portfolio to receive digital currency. Nobody can access your account only with this information.
What measures can I take to secure my cryptocurrency portfolio?
Our clients are free to make any transactions that they want. This is why, all the actions you take, on your Union Btc account, are under your responsibility. In order to prevent unpleasant surprises, we recommend you to take into account some basic rules (non exhaustive list):
- Do not let anyone access your Union Btc account
- Do not share your account credentials
- Avoid connecting to unsecured/private internet connections.
- Use a unique password for your Union Btc account
- User a complex password and change it periodically
- A Union Btc responsable will NEVER ask you, whether it is in written form or orally, for your account identifiers (password, etc)
- Check your account history regularly. This will allow you to control the connection times, the IP address, etc…
There are of couse many other measures to be taken. Do not hesitate to contact us by chat. Our support service will be happy to help you.